wedding day

Friday, July 23, 2010

Intense Workout

I did my day two of Jillian Micheal's 30 day slim down. Whew! I can't feel my arms. I would like to thank one of my besties, Malaika, for coming over to workout with me. i only had two sets of weights, a 5lb set and a 10 lb set. I gave her the 5lb which left me with doing Jillian Micheal's intense workout with 10lb weights :( yea, my arms are really noodles right now. I still have to find another 32 min workout to do today so I can have my 1 hour workout goal met. Hmmmm, what to do?!

The Dr. Ian 30 day meal plan is going good. I need to go shopping for so more vegetables. I hate vegetables but i have to do what i have to do to meet this goal! Anyone else want to join me for a workout??


update.... i did the Disco Abs video on Exercise On Demand via cable! Gotta luv free workout videos!!! Dripping in sweat! Great workout!!!! I think i might still do a little more tonight... the night is young..... whooooo hooooooo! lol

Oh, i forgot. I am teaching a praise dance workshop tonight at the Women of Excellence Sleepover for Teens... there go my extra workout :) gotta luv it!!! Gettin it in!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Wish u were close I need a workout body or even something to keep me motivated. Do u mind helping me stay motivated. I get married in year and a half and want to be a specific weight... O im shaiqua staples on your fb incase u wondering who this is lol.

    ReplyDelete