wedding day

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Results already???

Weightloss pyramid.Image via Wikipedia
So, today i weighed myself...... i lost 3lbs! Now, this is the 1st time I weighed myself in 2 weeks so this doesn't necessarily mean I lost the 3lbs from doing this 30 day slim down but I hope so! I have been working hard for this and i hope the weight loss is the result of it. Only time will tell. I will weigh myself the same time next week and this will give me my results.

Today is day 4, which means back to the 30 day shred video 1. I decided that I will do boxing and some other cardio on my Wii Fit for 1 hour. I decided to do an extra 30 minutes with Wii Fit because it doesn't burn too many calories as i would like it to. So i am going to increase the time for more calorie burning. I am tired, but again I have to do what i have to do! My pastor today talked about staying focus, so this is what I am doing... STAYING FOCUS!!!!

Tomorrow I will put weight loss tips that I learned so far.....


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment